.jpg)
A photo shoot she recently photographed.

My old dress from the 50s, grandpa's favorite

Playing around in this old dress.. while grandpa was working in the backyard.

star gazing and laughing our heads off!
Hi......I now have my very own blog, just in time for my 69th B-day. My darling and talented granddaughter said "come on grandma, get with it". She's pretty special. She was born on my 50th B-day. How's that for timing? She's here today with a pretty handsome friend who fixed our dvd player and so before she heads off to bussiness school in Provo, Ut., she's helping me design my blog. We have had a ball trying on vintage dresses, one being my grandmother Rosar's, over 120 yrs old. The yellow lace dress I made when Joe and I were first married in 1965. Here are some of her latest photos . She's good ...........Amazing.
2 comments:
I wish I could have came up with you guys the other day. It looks like you had fun! Elise looks cute the dress you wore when you married grandpa. Love it.
To Elise... nice subliminal messages... advertising your company... advertising your body in my white dress that you defiantly know how to fill out better than I ever could. good work, you did it well.
Post a Comment